Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Skittle Pie!


Hi all I'm back, haven't posted in awhile. Really I haven't baked anything because it's summer and it has been too hot!! This project I am posting today is by special request from niece BheBhe (pronounced BB). She has been begging me all summer to make her a Skittle pie. So tonight I decided to surprise her tomorrow with her Skittle pie!!


Where to start, hmmm. First I searched the web in hopes of finding a recipe somewhere but there really wasn't that much out there that looked appetizing. So I passed on searching for recipes and decided to throw caution to the wind and come up with my own concoction!! I mean how much could I possibly mess this up??? So here I go:

Ingredients:
2 boxes of Skittles
1 Tub of Cool Whip
1 Box of Berry Blue Jello
1 Graham Cracker crust
Melted Skittles Double Boiler
Chopped Skittles in Food Processor
Mixed both into Cool Whip


Voila!!
Hope she likes it! Maybe I can get her to write a review for Auntie K!

No comments:

Post a Comment